Share it

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A short entry

I am about to walk out of my hotel and head to the Springfield Touch Point office to give my presentation to the staff so I don't have a lot of time today.

Last night went amazing! The room I had my presentation in was packed and there were about 50 people there. As usual the response was warm and the question and answer segment had a lot of interesting conversation. The total presentation was just a hair under two hours and I think the audience wanted more.

After my presentation today I will be driving from Springfield to Indianapolis and I can't wait for the 500!

Finally, I have a few more speaking dates to add to my upcoming speaking list. I will try and do that tonight from Indy as well as the phone number to call and RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment