Share it

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An Early Morning

Once again, as with last Friday I had to get up really early. Last Friday I drove to Cape Girardeau to give a presentation to Missouri Conservation Officers (I love their stance of learning about autism now instead of waiting until they have had several cases and then learning!) and today there is a community networking forum in Saint Peters that I will be at helping out at the TouchPoint booth. Then I get to drive back towards home, a bit, to attend the Crisis Intervention Team Committee meeting, and then drive back out to Saint Peters. I actually have been looking forward to this day for at least a month!

So I don't have a great story today, or a great concept to tell you, but I do have a couple ideas bouncing around in my head so hopefully I can hit a home run with tomorrow's entry. As for me I am out the door and looking forward to a very busy day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Aaron. I am new to your blog, but reading about your day helps me get through a relatively rough day on my side.

    My son (diagnosed with Asperger) is 11 and struggling his way through school, sigh!

    It's just wonderful to think that life can might have days like this in store for my son. To me, that's a 'great story' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very new here, but from what I have read so far, I am looking forward to reading more. My son has been diagnosed with Autism, and we are still trying to make sense of the whole thing. I read your blog about the pizza, and it helps me to explain to others what my son may be feeling and thinking. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete