Share it

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Autism Awareness Tour of Missouri begins

Autism Awareness Month may not officially begin until tomorrow, but my effort in raising the awareness and understanding begins today. In a few short hours I will be leaving Saint Louis and will be traveling down the road on I-44 en route to Lebanon.

As it stands right now I have 19 presentations in 20 days all across Missouri. I have been looking forward to this stretch for a long time now and today is the day!

Over the course of April I hope to bring you stories of my travels. The next two days though will be posts commenting on the start of Autism Awareness Month as well as World Autism Awareness Day.

It's going to be a great and meaningful month and I am so thankful for TouchPoint for getting me out into the communities across Missouri and for you taking the time to read this. Time is ticking and it is time to begin this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment