Share it

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Tour Begins Again

In a couple hours I will be back on the road. This time I will be headed to the central part of Missouri with a presentation tonight in Jefferson City.

To say I have been looking forward to this would be an understatement. Truly, as soon as I woke up on Sunday, I was waiting to get back on the road.

I have always loved to travel, but to travel and to raise autism awareness, well, it's the best of both experiences!

This is an honor to do this and with each mile I drive I think back on how many events had to happen just so to get here. This wasn't an overnight success story, this wasn't winning the lottery, but rather it was many years of thinking, writing, and the help of so many others.

I've got a lot to do before I leave so today's post is short, but wow, am I excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment