Share it

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Great Sunglasses Experiment: One Year Later

If there was one event last year that set my blog apart, besides starting it, was my sunglasses project. The purpose of it was to help me figure out why eye contact is so difficult and I did this by wearing reflective sunglasses.

Yes, it's been a year, but the stories and experiences still consume much of my thought. In the past I have told people to go to my blog archive and start from there, but that is a clunky system and requires many page changes. To fix this I have added THIS PAGE which has the entire writings on one page. I warn you that it is a very long page, but this is easier than always having to change pages.

For those of you who did read this last year I want to say I will be writing an update on the matters addressed in the experiment sometime next week. Of all things a video game jarred my attention back to the matter of face contact and body cues, but with the busy week ahead for me this week (USAC Battle at the Brickyard) I will wait until I can give that post a proper writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment