Share it

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Numbers Crunched

I don't have much time today to write as I just got to the office from a meeting this morning and I am about to go to a doctor's office, but yesterday I compiled the numbers of my presentations and was in shock.

So far, in my career at TouchPoint, I have given a total of 161 presentations with a total of 7,028 people hearing me. It's hard for me to grasp that I have done so many and that people want to hear me speak. I don't know what I do, and I know I actually look uncomfortable when people comment on how great the presentation was. To me there is nothing special about it and I'm just me.

I could write on this all day long, but I truly do need to get to the doctor's so I apologize for the shortness of this, as I said last time I had a post like this, and I'll try harder tomorrow.

1 comment: