Share it

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Final Day

This is it; the final day. Tomorrow I will be headed back to Saint Louis and I don't know how I fully feel about this. Well, I don't know how I feel about anything at the moment to be honest.

I am never good at these transitions. Once I am on the road it is much easier, but the time leading up to leaving is always rough for me.

Originally today I was going to do a video blog from my favorite hiking trail, but it was closed for the season. I also wanted to take a drive on the Needles Highway, but it too was closed. With that being so I don't really know what to say today as the impending change and return to Saint Louis is on my mind. Don't get me wrong, I'm anxious for next week as I have many presentations, but still there is a sense of impending loss as the countdown to returning to Saint Louis has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment