Share it

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The daylight savings blues

Each year when the clocks are rolled back one hour I always have a major bout of tiredness. I'm not sure if it has to do with my internal clock, but for usually about a week after the change it is hard for me to wake up.

This year is no different but I do want to add something that I think helps. When I was living at home I slept in a pitch black dark basement. Except for a sliver of light from a window it was hard to tell noon from midnight. In my new place, however, there are plenty of windows. There is no mistaking the AM or PM and from that waking up has been a lot easier.

Well, I'd like to add more on this but I'm writing this on my phone at the patents as teachers conference and they just opened the doors so I must end this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment