Share it

Monday, November 14, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today is the day I wait for all year as today I head to the airport and head towards Las Vegas. It's been one month since I last flagged a race and this is the longest stretch since February. Four years ago I just did six races and this season, well, it's been blissful.

Anyway, this week is the most intense week for me and while I wait for it all year long it is a challenge. There will be several 14 hour days from sunrise into the night time. Typically I'd lose all energy a quarter of the way through if it were 14 hours doing something else, but when at a track I find energy I didn't know I had.

Sorry for the shortness of today's post, but I do have a plane to catch after all so stay tuned this week as I write from the SKUSA Supernationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment