Share it

Friday, January 27, 2012

Going Home

I don't have too much to say today or much time, but after my presentation today I am returning to Saint Louis after another week in southwest Missouri. As excited as I am to be able to sleep in my own bed I am also sad that this tour of southwest is coming to an end. Sure, I will be back down here in just two weeks, but I've spent the last two weeks here and I've found a rhythm and have enjoyed the constant "go go go."

Of course, I don't like change and today represents a change. I do know I'll be back down here in a couple weeks, but for me, today, it is like I'm never coming back despite the fact that I'm looking at my calendar right this second.

As I said, not too much time today, I must now head to Aurora for a presentation, then it's onward to home, and then I've got a 9AM presentation tomorrow making it 7 presentations in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment