Share it

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Final Weekend...

Last night I drove to Nashville as I am in town to flag round four of the USAC Generation Next tour. While I was driving I kept thinking that this is it; this is the last weekend before the tour begins. What will the following week bring?

I know I've been repeating myself somewhat this past week, but I don't know what else to say or what else to feel. Every second I am not doing something I feel consumed by this tour. Don't get me wrong, this is a good thing overall, but the nerves that come along with it are just part of the territory.

On my drive I get begin to think of all that had to happen to get me where I am today and I think a big part of it began when I became the chief starter for this USAC series. Sure, I was traveling around Missouri giving presentations, but this series has seen me drive all around the midwest. This series, coupled with the presentations across Missouri, have led me to where I am today in being able to simply leave home without fear and to be able to navigate the open highways and all the hilarity that could happen.

Next week I think I will be writing in a way to set up my book release. I don't know what it will look like yet, but I hope to make it great and insightful. Also, I do hope to have a page made with all the dates and times of my presentations across America so be sure to be on the lookout for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment