Share it

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

On the Road

My first major road trip is happening today as we ride from Phoenix to San Antonio. It's about 1,000 miles and should take 14 hours. It's going to be an intense 14 hours for me as, even though there will be two people with me, I will more often than not be alone in my thoughts.

So much is happening in my life right now. It seems each day brings news bigger than the last and yesterday I got some big news about a potential media appearance. I keep asking myself, "How did all this happen?" It's all happening so fast!

Some other news about the Autism Awareness Tour of America (I can't think of a better name, can you?) is that Rob, my friend from Vancouver, will be joining me on my April journey. With the grueling schedule, and potential interviews over the phone, there would be no way I could complete the month safely as I would be a driving zombie by the time I got to Missouri.

As for now though I am going to do my best to try and focus on the drive today. This upcoming weekend will be round two of the USAC Generation Next tour, weather permitting, and for that I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment