Share it

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Places, Same Stories

Last night was an amazing night with, perhaps, my best presentation to date on this tour. I didn't know what to expect on this tour and by that I didn't know what type of reaction or stories I would hear from people. I know the landscape in Missouri, but I didn't know what it is like outside of my home state. However, so far, I have learned firsthand that the challenges are the same.

Now, this isn't to say that I was oblivious to the fact the need is everywhere, but it wasn't personal. When parents or teachers come up and express the need that is out there and the absolute need for understanding it bridges the gap between realizing there is a need and experiencing the need first hand.

Those were my thoughts last night and today I am off to Denver. I have a presentation tomorrow night and I am very excited about it. If the showing in Topeka is any hint my trip out West could be amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment