Share it

Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Perfect Evening

I can't believe it was two years ago that I had my first experience with USAC. Tonight, once again, was the Hoosier 100 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds and once again I was in the stand assisting. It may not seem like a big deal, but having the honor of assisting at that event is one of the more important events of the year for me.

Why is so important? For one, routines are important and annual events are something that mean more than you probably can imagine (unless you are on the spectrum) and this event was the first. From that event I met James who now has me as the national .25 flagman and none of that would have occurred without that experience two years ago.

I know today's blog was delayed today as I wanted to write after the event, but after going to two races and working one I am tired so that's it for today. I may have a very special blog tomorrow but it isn't for sure so keep an eye for that tomorrow late afternoon or maybe early evening if it does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment