Share it

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Final Lap

This is it! Today marks the last on the road presentation for me 2012 Autism Awareness and Understanding Tour as tonight I have a presentation in San Antonio.

I was going to do a video blog on the terrace of the hotel with the Riverwalk in the background, and then I decided on writing a long blog, but neither has worked. I have so many different emotions right now that I don't know what I am feeling. I mean, I'm excited to get back to home as it has been so long and yet I'm going to be sad to say goodbye to life on the road and giving presentations in regions I have never presented before.

Today is going to be an awkward day. There aren't many times where I am speechless, but this is one of them so for now I am going to rest, tonight I am going to give my presentation, and tomorrow, well, tomorrow is the drive home.

1 comment:

  1. As a special education teacher for 19 years, I have heard many different speakers on the subject of autism. There is NOTHING more helpful than getting into the mind of an actual Aspergers individual. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into uour life, Aaron.

    ReplyDelete