Share it

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Journey East

The journey towards home continues today as I head from Phoenix towards the East. Granted, the trip isn't that far as I'm headed to Tucson, but still there is a weird feeling heading in that direction as for over a month I was headed West.

What does this mean? This means that the Autism Awareness and Understanding Tour is nearing its final stages and with that I am experiencing a multitude of emotions. On one hand I am overly excited to be home, but on the other hand I wonder if I could've done more on this tour; could I have given better interviews when I had the chance? Could I have given better presentations? Could I have done more?

The "could I..." game is not a nice one to play but it is something that is going through my mind. It isn't a nice game to go through because when one thinks of things they could have done what one has done gets lost. Maybe I just need time as I really haven't had time to process all the places I've been, all the people I've met, and all the things I've done.

In any event the tour isn't over as on May 9th I have a presentation in Tucson and on May 11th I will be in San Antonio. The tour may be coming to an end but these presentations are just as important as any of the others and I can't wait to give them!

3 comments:

  1. Have you confirmed a date/time for a St. Louis presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It is May 15th at 6:30PM at Lutheran High School South

    ReplyDelete
  3. You presented at my school!

    ReplyDelete