Share it

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Keeping the Numbers

A couple days ago I made a spreadsheet of all the presentations I have done in my career. It was a lot of data entry but I enjoyed every moment as it truly was a trip down memory lane. As I began with the 2010 numbers I couldn't believe just how far I've come. It feels as if it were just yesterday that I was starting out. I guess the saying is time flies when one is having fun.

Other than that today's blog is going to be short. I know, I'm sorry as it's been a phenomenal run of great blogs, but I did a presentation yesterday for the families going through parent training (it honestly might have been my best presentation ever. My energy level is rising in the realm of presentations) but since then my throat and voice have been giving me fits. I think this might be some leftover issues from the issues I had with morphine. Whatever the case tomorrow's blog should be more relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment