Share it

Friday, November 2, 2012

More Magic

I don't have too much to say today as I said it best back on Tuesday's blog. But yes, once again I had a presentation to students. Well, two presentations actually as I presented to the 6th grade then to the 5th grade of this school. And once again the response was like it has been each other time I've done this and the response is nothing short of magical.

After the presentation, as I was driving out of the school parking lot, I kept thinking that I can't believe the way my life has played out. Three years ago I had yet to give my first presentation and now I'm at 296 presentations given. I still can't believe it and I can't believe that I somehow make a connection with those students. I don't know what I do, or why it happens, but it does and all in all I still just can't believe the way things have turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment