Share it

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

An Initial Answer on Dreams

It didn't take long for me to get my answer. Last night was a night filled with dreams and in my excitement I woke up every 20 minutes to make sure I remembered what my dreams were. That, and I also woke up several times and looked around the room and had no idea where I was as I'm in a hotel 200 miles away from home.

So, what did I find out? I had many dreams last night and, at least in those dreams, the faces of people were not there. It was just like a real social situation in that the frame of the person is seen, but not the face.

One night of dreams doesn't mean this is 100% always the case because, since it was on my mind, it may have been influenced. Whatever the end result I'm actually really interested in this because I have so many questions. If I don't see faces is that because of Asperger's, or is it because I avoid faces in person?

No comments:

Post a Comment