Share it

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Headed to Vancouver

It's been an early start for me as I am currently at the airport awaiting my flight to Vancouver. It feels kind if weird to get a home of my own and two days later leave the country, but I am so excited for this trip.

In a way, this trip is returning to the place that my confidence as a speaker began. On Friday I am presenting at the Rotary club I spoke to back in 2010. Also I've got a presentation to teachers at a high school as well as an open to the public presentation Friday night.

So it should be an interesting and fun week that begins today with my flights so the next time I blog I will be in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron as always your writing took me on the trip with you. I could feel how stressful it was for you and I too have felt that way on a flight. I think most people can relate to that. When people travel they seem to forget the boundaries, and personal space goes out the door. I also always sit by the window, I never get up when I am on a flight and I always end up sitting next to a person that has to go to the bathroom 10 times before we land. So the window is my spot, to look out and dream, pretend I am all alone on the flight, just like you do. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete