Share it

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Going On

My apologies for the lack of a blog yesterday but I had  a morning presentation in Springfield then a drive to Joplin then a evening presentation and I just didn't have the time. The issue just wasn't time, but also energy. I have been in the midst of my busiest schedule ever with doing 13 presentations in the past 14 days and after today it will be 15 in 15!

I have impressed myself in this stretch, however. I didn't know if I would be able to find the power within me to keep my energy levels up to be able to give a presentation that is worth anything, but I have. One thing I haven't mentioned in a while is the internal energy it takes to present. It's much more than just speaking as for me now it is using every ounce of my mind and soul to deliver the words. It's hard to explain but I've gotten to the point that I present without thought which achieving that mentally takes a lot of energy.

A big factor in keeping my energy levels up has been the amazing response down here in southwest Missouri. Last night I heard two of the most powerful things I have ever been told. The timing was perfect because I, before that presentation, was battling exhaustion. To know I'm having a major impact though, that makes what I'm feeling know irrelevant. The only thing that matters is pushing on. The only thing that matters is delivering the message of hope. And with that I'm on my way to the first of two presentations today.

No comments:

Post a Comment