Share it

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Soar

My time out west has now shifted from Phoenix to Tucson, but yesterday evening's presentation. The turnout was strong despite winds, puring rain, and even hail (in Phoenix? who knew!) and it was a huge, huge, HUGE honor that one family drove three hours to hear me speak.

Today I drove to Tucson and I don't know what it is but there's something about driving across this part of the country that just makes me feel as if I am soaring. I just get this amazing sense of freedom from it. Well, I get that feeling anytime I'm driving, but it's special out here.

I have an off day tomorrow and then a presentation on Thursday to a group that will be an honor to present to then come Friday it's round 1 of the SKUSA Pro Tour.

Other than this I don't have much to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment