Share it

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

2013 Building a Foundation For Hope Tour

The schedule for the October tour is coming together nicely. Sometime next week I'll be able to give you exact addresses, but today here are the dates and cities I will be in for the month of October. Please realize, though, that this schedule is subject to change. I doubt it will, but until it's 100% set in stone I won't share the exact addresses:

Tuesday, October 1: Fort Wayne, IN
Thursday, October 3: River Forest, IL
Saturday, October 5: Milwaukee, WI
Monday, October 7: St. Paul, MN
Tuesday, October 10, Lincoln, NE
Sunday, October 13, Austin, TX
Tuesday, October 15, Tomball, TX
Thursday, October 17, San Antonio, TX
Monday, October 21, Phoenix, AZ
Wednesday, October 23, Las Vegas, NV
Sunday, October 27, Irvine, CA

There is much more to this tour than just these presentations and next week I will share with you the addresses and times for these presentations but also the scope, and my hope, of this tour.




No comments:

Post a Comment