Share it

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

More on my 2013 National Autism Awareness Tour

As October is inching ever closer I am getting more and more overwhelemed. There is so much to do and so much to prepare for. I'm thankful that after a presentation on Thursday I head to Eldora to work a race over the weekend. It's been over a month since I flagged so that'll be a much needed relief from my brain which is currently over-clocked on thinking about October.

Anyway, I wanted to share this link which has a little story about the grant that made my October tour possible and the angle of not only doing presentations open to the public but also speaking to students across the country. Speaking of open to the public, as those dates get confirmed I will be creating a Facebook event page for each presentation. Right now for my presentation in Chicago on October 2nd you can visit this page and for Saint Louis on November 5th you can visit this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment