Share it

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Visitor

Later today I will be getting a visitor at my house as my mom, on her way back to her home in Gordon, NE, will be stopping by. 

This is going to feel a little different because my mom hasn't been in Saint Louis since, well, I think it was 2004 so it's been a long time.  

This is also, obviously, going to be the first time she's been in a place of my own. Tomorrow, weather permitting, we will be taking a small tour of Saint Louis of places we went to years ago and places that now mean a lot to me. 

As for now, I'm getting ready for my first presentation of the year (and it hasn't been a good morning, I overslept, forgot my wallet, and I am an hour early to my presentation) so I need to prepare for the first of what will hopefully be another record breaking year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment