Share it

Friday, January 17, 2014

Still Nearing 1,000

I did mention that I am closing in on blog post 1,000 and it has been fun compiling my list for what I will run as blog posts 990-999 as a "best of" series. My mind has been somewhat hyper-focusing on this because, after all, 1,000 posts is an amazing number and I hope, when the time for this series to come, you enjoy the list. But anyway, I too have been looking back, which is something I don't normally do, and to be honest I've just read the titles of my posts, but I can't believe how far I've come. It all started under four years ago and I've been coast to coast several times, I've had two stories of ER visits, two trips to Canada, and I was even on a panel with Temple Grandin. As exciting as the first 965 posts have been I just have to wonder what the 2nd 1,000 posts will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment