Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Coming Soon: Finding Kansas Revisited

I have decided to do it! This project is going to be something I never thought I could do. It's going to take a while to produce, but it is coming. What's coming? What project? The Finding Kansas Revisited project.

This project has me excited and I think I am finally in a position to do it. One fact about me that people that I tell can't believe is that I have never read my own book. It's true, and I also haven't read a single blog post I've written. Actually, I don't read anything I write, but as my second book is getting ever closer to being green-lit I think it would be right to do a piece by piece thing on each chapter that is in Finding Kansas and give you more info.

More info? Yes, such as what my thoughts are on each chapter now. Also, what inspired me to write each chapter? I think this project could be something rather fantastic in terms of giving you a closer look at the book. I'm also curious if my thoughts are the same in terms of what I wrote as it has been a while since that first fateful night when I sat down to start to write.

One thing I will have to be careful of is to not go off script. I don't know if you know this, but I've actually recently started writing my fifth book so there are many more chapters in future books that I have to be careful not to spoil yet at the same time I want you to get a closer look at all things Finding Kansas.

I'm excited about this, I really am and I don't know when I'll start this project in terms of putting posts up, but when I do it will be extensive and in all reality, for me, it will be like writing a whole new book so be looking for this in the next month or so, I hope, and if you haven't purchased my book, well, now would be a good time so when I run this you'll have a better understanding of what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment