Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Marathon Begins

I wanted to tackle the long list of posts I have waiting to write, but that struggle still continues. Anyway, maybe during this marathon stretch I have I'll be able to write them as today I head to Columbus, Ohio for the first of four straight race weekends. This week and next week will be in Ohio, then it is off to California, and my last race before the final race which is the SKUSA Supernats will be in New Jersey. It's going to be a marathon stretch for sure and I'm hoping it will give me the write experiences to be able to write these posts which I have the ideas for but I've got too many ideas at once.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron, words cannot express my appreciation for you and all that you do.

    I've been thinking about your idea "overload" dilemma and thought that I would share this idea with you. Every time you have a good blog idea write it down; transfer the idea to paper and remove it from your phone. Only one idea per paper. After you have finished writing your idea down take the paper and seal it in an envelope of some sort. Store all of the envelopes in a place of your choosing. You will have a treasure trove of ideas. When you are ready for one simply choose at random and focus on only the idea that you just opened. I don't know if this will help you. It is simple and practical but primarily symbolic. I'm hoping that making a conscious effort to "seal" the ideas for later use may help.

    ReplyDelete