Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Another Blog Series Upcoming

I've been in a writing funk on my blog. I so enjoyed the tasks of Finding Kansas Revisited as well as The Aspie Traveler that it's been hard to write in my typical manner. Also, I've written more on my blog in just over four months than any other time in my life. That being said I need another project and thankfully for all I've come up with one. 

Next week I'll be working on Finding Kansas: The Lost Chapters Revisited. When my book got rereleased there were many chapters that got cut so here's what I'm going to do; I'm going to run the cut chapters AND do a revisited response to it. This is going to be a daunting challenge, but I look forward to it and hopefully by midweek next week the posts will begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment