Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Struggle of Writing

I've always gone through writing phases and right now is no exception. I know my blog hasn't been the most entertaining of things the past two weeks and the reason as to why is simple; writing isn't easy!

Truly, right now, writing just isn't coming to me naturally. When I said phases I mean that there are times when I can fire out post after post without effort but then there will be a time that the effortlessness will turn into a struggle and that's where I am now. 

What created this pickle? For as great as the past two months were this is the trade off. I had so much direction and adventure that it'll take some time to get back into the normal routine. It will happen, but just beat through this time and I'll get back to my great writings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment