Monday, January 25, 2016

Coming Next Week

I'm im southwest Missouri for the week and I just got to Springfield having a quick dinner before my presentation in Branson tonight, but next week I'll be doing the penultimate leg of The Aspie Traveler. With the first two legs my blogs were post dated meaning I wrote in the moment but ran the blogs when I got home. With Norway it was truly live but for this next trip I'll be going back to the post dating. With that said starting next week I'll be running a series of the 10 most read blog posts. This by no means compares to the top 10 best written posts as search engine key words have had an impact so it'll be a fun little project to see just what has been the most viewed posts of my blog then after that the RĂ©union trek series will begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment