Thursday, July 21, 2016

The final trip looms near

9 days; that's all that is between me and my final trip of The Aspie Traveler. The canvas these trips have created for my words has me convinced this will be a series so in a way this isn't the final trip so to speak. However, it is the final one of this first book and that's a thing; how often does one get to fully complete a book? The sense of completion is going to be immense! There's a problem with this trip though and that is I'm not sure how much it's going to be bloggable. You can read the previous trips on my blog but there's also an overarching plot thread that has become so intertwined with the final trip I don't know, as a writer, if I'm going to be able to distinguish between the two. I'm sure I'll write something for my blog, but it might not be to the length of he previous trips. I do, in a way, also need to give you a reason to buy the full book when it gets published, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment