Monday, January 3, 2022

Blog Reboot

 "Just another voice in a crowded room?" Those were the words I used when I began my blogging journey back on March 5th of 2010. I then went on to say who I was, why I wasn't just another voice, and that I hoped that in the following days, months, and hopefully years you would join me on my journey as a presenter, blogger, and all things between. It's been a while though, hasn't it?

My blog is now empty. The 1,400 posts of the past are now gone as this is a reboot which means I can't simply link back to a prior event to explain a concept. It's been almost five years since I wrote a blogpost and in that time I've grown to see things different so the way I may describe something now may have been drastically different to the ones I have done in the past.

My mission when I began blogging was one of, well, confusion. I didn't know if anyone would ever read a word I wrote, but the +700,000 reads I've had states to the fact that yes, people did read. I had amazing input, conversations, and comments from people from all parts of the globe and I look forward to reconnecting with everyone that was so loyal to this blog.

I'm excited! I could write paragraph after paragraph on all the exciting stories and experiences I've had the past five years, new insights, and the hope I have for the advancement of the level of understanding society as a whole has of the autism spectrum. 

As I wrote on my very first post this blog is not going to give medical advice. I won't tell you how to think or what is the best way of anything, and the opinions expressed in this blog are mine and mine alone. However, I hope to give you a glimpse at what goes on "on the other side of the wall" and the mechanics of behavior and the way they play out in my life. It's going to be a wonderful ride through all the ups and downs and thanks for being patient with me as it took a long while, but I have found my voice once more.

 

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your insights and observations, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your insights and observations, Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be collaborating with you again and thrilled you are once again blogging in your insightful and poignant way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete