Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The finish line

Monday’s blog meant a lot to me. I wish you knew how much strength it takes to get through the day. There is little I can do or say to relay to you how exhausting it truly is. However, attempting to is the motivation because it is the ultimate goal; the finish line. 

Having to attempt to fit into a box, so to speak, of what society expects is a challenge. This has to be done because we aren’t at a level of 100% autism awareness, but more importantly, 100% autism understanding.

When we get to that place, that place of a fully accepting society, the level of exhaustion and frustration will be less. It’s a possibility, I know it, that we can reach it. It’s a hope I have, and one I hope I can continue to do my part on this pathway to the finish line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment